20 August, 2011

public display of affection

If I witness another fucking cupcake fucking couple kissing or being all fucking lovey dovey one more time..i'm going to rip out my eyeballs and hammer them flat. Why the fuck do you think that's okay? Is it really that fucking crucial to kiss every fucking 5 minutes? Go fuck yourself. You look like a fucking piece of shit.


That's you. Very fucking romantic, BITCH.

I just wanna fucking walk around breaking through people who hold hands..break that shit up faggots. Or maybe just carry a mini chainsaw so I can just cut their fucking hands off to prevent any future gay bullshit from being witnessed. It's fucking ridiculous..


...WHAT THE FUCK. I swear..if I would see this on the street one day my eyes would bleed. I would probably walk by and step on their fucking ankles as hard as possible hoping to fracture them. I hope this dumb ass couple is broken up or divorced..or maybe they got in a freak accident causing them to amputate their fucking hands..whatever. Just get a fucking room already..you guys look fucking retarded. Yeah..real romantic, taking a stand in the name of love. I just wanna take a massive shit all over you guys..ALL OVER. BITCH, your fucking heels look like shit. And as for the guy..your hair looks like fucking Billy Ray Cyrus styled it for you..you know, Hannah Montanas dad. So you qualify as a big piece of shit in my book. Congrats. FUCK YOU. You look like you've been stuck in the fucking 90's man..instead of hiring a photographer to take dumb ass pictures of you and your retarded ass girlfriend..how about you invest some time and money on a new haircut and some new clothes.


I fucking hate cupcakey couples..please put that shit on hold until i'm not around..or die. Cut that fucking shit out..everyone fucking hates public display of affection. If you're one of those retarded arrogant asshole couples that says "We don't care..we're in loveeee!" go fucking be in love in hell bitches. Let's see how that turns out.

2 comments:

  1. four thumbs up. Including my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I appreciate it! just had to let this be known. thanks for the support from your toes.

    ReplyDelete