16 August, 2011

3 of the most retarded movie scenes EVER

I've found some pretty retarded movie scenes I would like to share with you today..hope you enjoy..and I hope they make you confused. Sorry about the first clip with Vin Diesel..I couldn't find it on youtube so you'll have to let a bullshit ad play before you can watch it. But it's really funny..so hopefully the ad will not discourage you from watching. Enjoy!



LOL I just saw this on TV..let me just point out that he's grinding on a kitchen food tray..he's wearing a heavy ass fur coat..and he's avoiding sniper rifle fire like a ninja! Seriously..who the hell had the idea to be like.."okay in this scene, we'll have Vin Diesel make an EXTREME escape from the big bad sniper while grinding down these long ass handrails on a kitchen tray, while still remaining stylish with his chinchilla fur coat." WTF. Lmao!!! That shit is crazy man. CRAZY. He was doing tricks and shit between rails..damn.





Lmao..omfg!!! The guy in the beginning is such a douche!!! He totally deserved to jump into the sharks mouth ahahaha. He was all like..this is my floaty hoe! Then he just hops into the sharks mouth ahahaha..the effects are so realistic if you didn't notice! If I were that girl..I wouldn't be screaming in terror after seeing that guy get munched..i'd be laughing hysterically. Next..the giant shark eats an entire swarm of people like a personal pizza! He's just like..I'M A SHARK BITCH! I guess this movie scene isn't that bad..the shark deserves an award of some sort. Lmao those sharks really have great timing..they seem to just pop up in front of everyone without even being seen and then they just open their mouths..and they eat. Very simple. Bravo shark. Bravo.



..............wow. That guy never reloaded. What kind of gun can fire 60+ shots without having to reload? o_o The snake looks like he doesn't even give a shit..he's just like..yeah man go ahead i'm just gonna chill here and get shot up..while I hiss....and what the hell is the guy saying when he was screaming? Did anyone understand? I don't know. Did he say don't drop the camera? After he gets chomped..the snake just peacefully retreats back into the water instead of fucking up that bitch ass Mr. Infinite Ammo guy..I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment