15 August, 2011

facebook isn't for that

People always seem to drag their personal business into facebook without realizing that nobody gives a shit. It seems like there is constantly some lost soul updating their status about how much they hate someone, how much they love someone, or just how into themselves they are. You're a douche..stop thinking facebook is your fucking diary and you're allowed to spill all your emotions into it. Fuck that! Just because you think you're in love with your boyfriend who probably finds it annoying as fuck that you post cupcake shit like that, doesn't mean you have to share it with the world. Nobody cares..really. People will soon begin to delete you. Start a blog or something instead of torturing your "friends" with your stupid status updates.


Look at that annoying ass girl..here's a list of a few stupid ass status updates I saw today..no worries, everything will be kept anonymous.

Warning, what you are about to read is stupid as fuck:

"I made a wish and you came true" <--- shut that gay shit up

"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you… When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you… When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you… Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you." <--- oh lord..please spare me. You are not in a fucking movie..there is no need to talk that way. You are not in fucking Sex and the City..shut that shit up.

Okay enough with that cupcake shit..let's move on to the depressed people who just seem to pour their emotions out to facebook. I have some advice..instead of crying and abusing your poor facebook wall with lame ass statuses, go get fucking high. Go get high and just laugh.


Look at what a great time she's having! That could be you! Stop crying over the internet and go get some weed! You NEED it. Let's go over some of these pathetic statuses that people have no shame in sharing.

"You'll never know...so many emotions I choose not to show.." <--- WE DON'T WANNA KNOW. START A BLOG.

"I screw up every good thing I ever try to do. I was born to lose." <--- Saying shit like that..you will soon loose all your friends and you'll still be a loser. I'm sorry man..I wish I could sympathize for you.


Please, if you're gonna learn anything from this..just remember to keep your personal life to yourself. Go talk to a psychiatrist or some shit..I highly doubt your friends wanna hear that shit..unless they're all psychiatrists? Highly doubt it though. Go smoke.




2 comments: