15 August, 2011

back then hoes didn't want me

When I was younger, I was a fat hairy boy. Boys and girls both bullied me because I was not exactly one of the cool kids. After losing some weight and growing a stylish beard thing, girls started coming around trying to holler. I don't know why, but I held a grudge all these years and I wish I could name all the bitches who taunted me in my youth..but I won't (because they aren't even important). Maybe that's why I talk so much shit about girls..because they thought i'd be a fat jelly roll forever! Well NO! You're the fat ones now..you're the ugly ones now. You are pregnant now hoe. Your life sucks!! YOU ARE UGLY. Ugly bitches..don't come around and try to be friendly..I remember nobody ever wanted to play volleyball with me..NOW i'm a volleyball SUPERSTAR HOE! (on wednesdays only..at McGlendon Park. COME GET SHIT ON)


That's me spiking the ball into your stupid face. MAXIMUM POWER.

Remember when we had to square dance in middle school? Yeah..I wasn't very good..and nobody ever chose to dance with me. BUT NOW, I will break yo muthafuckin ass OFF at your favorite club..in front of all your friends. Little square dancer boy grew up to be a young Micheal Jackson!


This is me and my cats breakin' boys off at the club..fuck how you feel!

Remember I used to dress really weird? Like a foreign kid with no style? I used to wear black shoes with white socks and Hawaiian shorts..well..it's still kinda like that sometimes..but at least i'm not a stupid pregnant bitch! Ahahahahaha..IN YO FACE. Remember I wore Looney Tune converse knock off shoes? And sketchers and ugly shit like that while you all wore Nikes and shit? Well now i'm wearing Nikes you will never have AHAHAHA! IN YO FACE!!





So please..if you were ever a bitch to me..even if it was long ago, i'm not going to forget. Save yourself some time and just don't add me on facebook..because i'm a stupid fat hairy kid, remember?

Thanks to anyone who was nice to me as a child..throughout adolescence, and now. Thank you. You are a true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment