18 August, 2011

Justin Bieber and High School Musical

Justin Bieber has become a rapper. Seriously..what the fuck is up with everyone trying to make their own version of this song!? WHY!? Why doesn't anyone try to make their own version of an Elton John song?! WHY?? Tiny Dancer!!! But anyways..here's the video. Try not to cry while watching it..




Justin Bieber, please stop. You look like you belong on High School Musical. I hate fucking High School Musical..that shit is so fucking stupid. Who the fuck said it would be cool to make a movie about some pansy fucking kids walking around singing all god damn day!? Just the idea of a bunch of little Disney channel kids hopping around singing about stupid bullshit like playing basketball and being friends forever is just fucking retarded. They are all probably on major drugs now because they realized that they will be forever known as those stupid high school kids who thought it was cool to sing all the fucking time.



I'm honestly trying to watch this YouTube video the whole way through..but just listening to the lyrics is penetrating my eardrums in a very unpleasant manner. I cannot watch more than 30 seconds without having to run over to the restroom and vomit my heart out. If you can watch that entire thing and sing along with it..get off my blog. Wow..I can't believe I actually knew a few people who liked these movies when they came out. Ridiculous. I'm sitting here watching the video..and whenever someone walks by, I literally either have to pause the gayfest on my screen or mute the gay sound waves being emitted from my speakers because it's such an embarrassment. But then when you mute it..you realize that it's probably even lamer muted! Mute jolly kids..jumping around doing weird ass shit looking happy as fuck. Really, imagine if you saw these kids on tv..with no audio..I would imagine they'd be singing about stupider shit than being "Friends forever, forever..together..together..let's have some fun!" WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF LYRICS ARE THOSE!? Suck my dick Zac Efron. Fuck you Vanessa Hudgens..don't think we forgot about your hairy jungle vagina pictures. We cannot forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment