15 August, 2011

annoying little things

I seem to let the little things in life bug me the most. Those little things really stir me up and get deep under my skin. For example, my stepfather eats like a fucking horse..you know, he smacks, he sucks, he makes all these loud ass noises I can hear all the way from my room..even with the door closed. I think if you're gonna fucking eat noisily, you just don't deserve to eat. What's wrong with closing your mouth while you chew? You're not a fucking horse! Didn't anyone teach you how to eat properly?


I hate it when there is no reason to drive slow but everyone seems to be doing it just to piss me off! I feel the need to purchase a rocket launcher in the near future to avoid any difficulties I may have while driving. The AC in my car ran out..so I gotta drive around with the windows down. I DON'T WANNA STOP! Please be considerate and get the fuck out of my way..or I won't hesitate on exploding your car next time.


I don't like it when people abuse animals..you deserve to get your skin shredded off with a cheese grater. Same goes for homeless people with pets..I think that's fucking retarded. If you're homeless..how the hell are you going to raise a pet!? I don't think that poor animal can survive eating a slice of cheese per day. Please make some better decisions!


I hope this lady gets eaten by her hungry dogs..they look depressed. How the hell are you going to own 5 dogs and also be homeless!?

Another thing is when those random ass people wearing those bright colored vest things in the streets ask for money. I don't give a fuck about the rehab program you're in..I don't wanna talk to you. Don't come to my car holding a penny and showing it to me like I don't know what you mean. I know it's a penny..you holding it up and making weird faces is not going to donate anything. Dumb..


I hate those guys who wear vans and a vest with a v-neck shirt under and think they're so fly! Not to mention those fucking hats..the ones that look like a boat hat or some shit..you look like fucking Bruno Mars. Is that really who you wanna look like? Chill out..your style is lame. You look gay. You grab the attention of dumbass girls. Nothing to be proud of..go watch Jersey Shore and listen to some Bruno Mars. Bruno Mars sucks by the way..just thought i'd throw that in there.



That's about it..i'm sure there are more annoying things to discuss..but as of right now, my stomach hurts and I think i'm ready to poop.Farewell. Here's a new mix I put together yesterday..give it a listen and let me know what you think. ALSO, why doesn't anyone comment on here!? Bitches

Vital for the Summer mix by disco daddies

6 comments:

  1. This Summer mix belongs in a street fighter soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha for sure..street fighters love to get funky. my first mix sounds more street fighter-ish..it's way more intense

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL @ all on page. U nailed it bro

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks man..i appreciate it! many more to come in the near future

    ReplyDelete