30 July, 2011

stupid asian guys

Ever since I can remember I've had a thing for asian girls. I am always willing to hang out with whatever asian guys come along with the asian girls..and for some reason, they seem to hate me with a burning passion. After years and years of getting stupid ass stares from all these big faced ugly ass fish looking dudes, I established that they hate me because I have a bigger penis. Haha no..i'm kidding..everyone should already know that. But really, why do asian guys hate on interracial relationships? I would really like to know..i'm a fucking friendly person and i'm always down to meet new people..but whenever you and your buddies are standing on the other side of the room looking like a fucking K-Pop boy band gone gangster..it really just makes me feel unwelcome.

The entire asian male community can't stand the fact that i'm making love to one of your people. Stop giving me those evil stares..you look like a fucking catfish. Stop thinking asian guys are the only ones allowed to date asian girls..if that's the way you wanna live..go the fuck back to your motherland bitch boys!! You don't have to worry about the "big bad mexican guy with the outrageously large penis" pleasuring all your asian women over there!
Open your fucking eyes and realize that you will never have a penis as large as mine..and your face will always remain flat..like this ---->  -____-

So please..keep your evil catfish stares out of my sight or just smile when I introduce myself. It's fucking rude and your breath smells like fish at all times. Invest in a fucking toothbrush instead of your stupid fucking True Religion jeans..those jeans are fucking gay. Fuck off. Catfish boyzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment