22 October, 2010

top 7 unreleased Nike SB sample dunks

#7. Yellow Lobster

Hmm..not really a fan of these because they remind me of Spongebob..I hate Spongebob..so I guess I automatically like these less than the blue and red lobsters. Not quite sure if they ever released..some guy at school told me he liked my blue lobsters, and then he said he had the yellow ones. I automatically assumed he was a homosexual in disguise. Lol jk unknown guy..do your spongebob shit my nigga.

 #6. Some shit..i dont know wtf these are called. sorry.

All black leather, all black suede swoosh, white midsole, and the iron looking sole = clean ass shoe. Not to mention the red on the Nike SB tag on the tongue and also on the upper heel area..don't know the technical name for it..but it looks nice in contrast. Clean dunk..sort of like the Chirping Bird SB..except high top? Hmm.

 #5. Brainwreck original colorway sample
When the Brainwrecks released, I was at school and i received the text message from the Source saying that they had them in stock but very limited. I wanted them so bad mainly because of the brain material in the cushion for the ankle..not sure which ones are better..the sample or the general release? Either way..they both look good. (I think the general release is better)
 #4. Gucci Sample (NOT RESN)

Man, this fucking shoe..how many imitations can be made of it? The RESN dunk would be nice if it didnt say RESN on the tongue..wtf is that shit? Fuck that shoe..the denim doesn't even look as clean..not to mention that other bullshit Clark Kent released..the "Gucci" East..wtf is that? I wanna vomit. Fuck House of Hoops and every shoe in there..lick my balls Clark Kent.

 #3. Mint Chocolate Chip Sample
 MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!! MMMMM..damn when I first saw these..i saw a post on Sneaker Files talking about how rumor was that there may be a release coming..YEAH RIGHT! fuck you Sneaker Files..for getting my hopes up..Mint is just such a beautiful color..not only that..but look at the all around leather, suede swoosh..and suede in other distinct areas. Mint sole = Win.

#2. High Hay Sample

I dont really know much about the High Hays..other than that they remind me of the Quasimodo Stones Throw SB..splendid. The stitching all around really tops off the shoe..and the X on the heel just adds some random ass flavor.

#1. Freddy Krueger Sample

This shit right here nigga..THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE, is the definition of unsurpassed beauty. If you wore these with a green/red striped sweater..you'd automatically fuck every girl in the world..or be compared to Freddy Krueger a lot..and im sure the ladies just love his boiled face. Very cute. They made another sample of these, but they made the stripes fatter due to some copyright issues with some company or some shit..and it looked lame. Blood splats on the shoe give it real nightmare on elm street look..and the silver swoosh looks clean as fuck like freddy's finger/claw things.

3 comments:

  1. jorge..is your name spelled george!? it puzzles me

    ReplyDelete
  2. my real name is jorge
    but everyone calls me george so i get use to spelling my name as george.

    puzzled solved.

    ReplyDelete