28 October, 2010

my thoughts on nicki minaj..

UGH Nicki Minaj..is by far..the biggest piece of garbage that has somehow seemed to blow up. I dont understand whether people just..like hearing an annoying voice..or like..i dont know. Im sure if i rapped like i had tourette synrdome..I would make millions of dollars as well. Why cant she just talk normally? Why does she have to make all those fucking noises!? I would honestly prefer listening to E-40 and his..strange assortment of jungle noises. People say shes fine..well..shit..clearly in the picture below, she looks like fucking RICK JAMES WTF! She is seriously..disgusting.

rick james

man..i can't even begin to explain how this woman makes me wanna die. I guess just compare and contrast these two..

nicki minaj

fuck man..she is so disgusting! Please..if you like Nicki Minaj..explain WHY! Gross.

3 comments: