18 October, 2011

dear bitch at the courthouse clerk office

First of all..you are a fat and ugly piece of shit. I don't know why you give me attitude every single time I ask you a simple question. For example..the form you requested from me came filled out. When I asked you if I was supposed to turn it in like that, you told me yes. Then you told me no..then you told me it was up to me. WTF. "Well, you can turn it in however you want. *smack smack* (eating chicken) It all depends on the impression you want to make on the judge. *smack smack*" SHUT YOUR FAT ASS UP. They don't fucking pay you to sit your enormous fat ass on that poor chair all day just so you can fuck everyone over with your fucking retarded ass psychological statements. You obviously don't know shit about anything except fried chicken.


I guess you just take all of your sexual frustration out on all the innocent souls of the people who visit your God forsaken clerk desk. It's not right..you are really ruining peoples lives..similar to how fried chicken and donuts have ruined yours. You're ugly. I hope you cry at night every time you run out of food at your house. Put a fucking lock on your refrigerator! Throw away the fucking key while you're at it..and invest in a fucking P90X. Nobody will ever go near your obtuse vagina if you keep acting like Ursula from Little Mermaid.


Spooky! You literally look just like that..so cool your jets vile beast.

Thanks to you..my license is suspended and it will stay that way for 6 months. THANKS URSULA. I hate you. By the way, I think I might be making a new blog soon..for financial reasons. R.I.P. Business Casual

1 comment:

  1. NOOO, dnt kill it off. Reading about how crappy Hirams doings are is how i get through my shitty day!
    Lmao, jk bro. But i do enjoy ur writging voice lol

    S.TIFF

    ReplyDelete