14 June, 2011

it's been a while..

Well yeah, it's been almost a year if not a year..and I've just been lazy as fuck. Before I drift off into anything useless..let me just share this with anyone who cares..ahem..
Your order number 11808308 has been successfully processed! A receipt is being emailed to your email address: illplayuskate@aim.com. A printable receipt is also available for your records. Thank you for ordering through Coachella - Weekend 1 - we truly appreciate your business!
Alright now, if you don't know what that is just close this page brah. I hope you are all jealous..a specific few people in particular who are just too cool for school. Don't worry though..I'll make sure to have the time of my life before we all die in December 2012. Act like you don't care and close this page in frustration because I know you wanna go!
That is where you won't be unless you're on your toes come February 2012. Enough about Coachella..
Finally the time for useless blogging has arrived. LeBron has yet to win a championship and D. Wade's continues to be dark as hell. Dirk put that German dick all up in that booty. J.J. Barea is still fucking annoying though..and if you see this Barea..I CHALLENGE YOU TO A SWORD FIGHT. Little bitch..


And here are the glorious champions celebrating their triumph. Look at those smiles..thank you guys for making LeBron and Wade cry like the little infants they are.

My dog got a new collar..check it out..she's flossy. 
Weezer and Cut Copy demolished Summer Fest..Rihanna's forehead is continuing to get larger and larger as we speak..showing no signs of slowing down, it seems inevitable to avoid the solar eclipse that her head will bring. 
“Your forehead's so big, it's got its own article on Uncyclopedia.”
~ Chris Brown on Rihanna's forehead. Here is the link in case anyone would like to read about this wonder of the world. www.dictionary.com/rihannasfatassforehead
Honestly..I dont know how someone's forehead can look like its been hitting the gym and taking steroids more and more as time goes by..but shit I guess it's attractive to most guys. Colossal forehead fetish.

Oh and we can't forget about this..Stefan Janoski's signature SB has been releasing some heat throughout 2011 and this one shits on them all.
Last but not least, I will leave you with a really good remix of a really good song. Here you are..enjoy!







OH SHIT I ALMOST FORGOT! THE BEST PART OF THIS ENTIRE POST...here's a picture of my cat doing a sexy pose.



Alright, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment