23 November, 2010

your opinion matters..not really

okay so..i need input on which SB's i should get myself for Christmas..for no reason..let a nigga know how you feel.


black melvins..because the white melvins have too much going on. I was pretty close to copping these this weekend..unfortunately the guy next emailed me back. motherfucker. and then my email stopped working so wtf..fuck everyone/thing. Sock blockin <-- new term used to express how you feel about being close to gettin some kicks..and then you dont. 

Used in a sentence: "Man that stupid motherfucker who lives in the Heights dawg..that nigga is SOCK BLOCKIN FULL POWER! I was about to make love to those shoes..then i got sock blocked. I just wanna stick my sock in those kicks.."

 unluckys? the same guy had these too..but foreal that nigga is a hoe. how the fuck are you gonna post that shit up on craigslist..then not respond to your potential customers? BITCH. fuck that nigga..foreal. Suck my dick dumb ass Heights nigga. But yeah fuck it..cop or no?



Its so ridiculous..i found these on craigslist too for $150 DS. I wanted these so bad 2 semesters ago..but i was in class when they released..so i missed my opportunity. Unfortunately..i texted the guy and he was like, "I sold them dudeeee..but i have some koston lows."  WTF do i look like? Koston lows? Seriously? Even the Koston Thai Temple Highs suck..and the lows are worse. Suck my dick guy. Cop these or no?
These here..the Bucks..I need more low tops..and these seem like the most reasonable ones to get. Beauties! Im too lazy to type any more man..my fingers are fatigued. I haven't come across these :[


In other news..suck my dick.

1 comment: